AM Listening

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
OMG that's sad, RIP Brother. Condolences to all his friends and family. At least he is not suffering anymore

I hope his thread is saved, he was a great guy and I enjoyed reading his posts. I just read his last entry before he went in and tears came to my eyes

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
That's the most unfortunate news to hear. I can't believe Larry has left us. Geri and I want to extend our deepest sympathies to Carly, his loving wife, and their family. Having a loved one pass from this world is difficult to comprehend. When my wife and companion of 24 years died following a heart attack in 2006, everything seemed surreal. I mean people around me were carrying on with their every day routines, and for me it was anything but normal. But with time my heart did heal and I wish the best for Carly in the days ahead.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Howdy, Sep. You are back in fine, humorous form judging by your newest avatar. We missed having you around!

Nando,

Elite-ist

Staff member
Good to have you around, Sep. It's very sad to lose Larry. This morning, I was going through some recent e-mails and PMs I had from Larry. He and I enjoyed a lot of the same music and he and I were going to do another mix tape exchange. He had a few new groups lined up for his next recording and he would supply a few links to the band's songs for me to sample. All great tunes!

I plan to play his tape again just to remember him for what he loved to do. He had a definite passion for music and audio.

Nando.