AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I start getting ready in half hour. The purge stuff worked to well. I fell asleep after drinking it. Shouldn't do that. LOL I guess open heart surgery is a big deal. We shall see. Left my lighter in the car at the hospital in WVA. Been vaping I'm trying; but I want a cig. If I had a lighter I still couldn't get to the smoking area. I'm in a wheel chair and an IV hooked up. Hard to get the wheel chair going and pull the IV. I could probably go in circles. Listening to Gov't. Mule Deep End II. Gotta love the Fed. Gov't. they have a fancy tv I can move all around to watch. Plus a pretty remote. LOL The remote doesn't work. I mean no patients remote works. LOL Not just mine. Told me I had to take a shower. I started giggling. I can barely stand because of my foot. He looked at me and then goes guess that ain't going to happen. I laughed.. People are so funny I could watch them all day. Well I'll be back in about 7 hours.

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Larry should have gone into surgery an hour ago, lets all think of him and that the procedure goes well. If you are a believer I am sure he would welcome any prayers you may offer.

Jim

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Ok, this was supposed to be over by Wednesday, and not a word from anyone about the Larrt.....Jim any word.......It's got me worried...he was posting from the hospital....

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I still have not heard anything, he has not posted on Facebook either since the 18th. I am hoping to hear this afternoon, he was thinking he would go home today.

Jim

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
NEWS!

Ok, so I was able to contact his wife and here is the latest...

The surgery was last Tuesday, and it lasted a good 9 hours. Since then, it may appear in the CT scan that he's had a stroke in the process. He is showing improvement, however. Here is her last post on the subject.. and her reply to me.

"Larry was up in a chair for an hour this evening. Had a kidney ultrasound, pretty sure there is not one organ that hasn't been checked... His senses seem to be coming around some. He seems to know who I am. He remebers who the President is now, what year it is...but he asked me "what did I used to do" I told him he used to be an aircraft mechanic, he didn't look like he understood.. Then the nurse asked what I did and I told her I did marketing in Walmarts then Larry said he worked at Walmart...so its still iffy???
Anyway he was awake most of the day which is a good thing...time heals they say, so we will see!!
Keep praying all
Goodnight"

"You can let them know he's has struggled greatly has had so many mental and physical challenges. Been very scary and still an up hill battle! He's tough and God is good so its in his hands.
Don't know if you are able to my previous posts but if so they will give you the saga..
Tell the gang thanks for caring he will be pleased when is able to understand!"

So keep our forum founding person (and ornery honorary "Larrt") in your prayers and thoughts til we see this through!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I just sent the card and CD to him...show it to him and play the CD, maybe it will help.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thank you for giving us the update, Jerry. We are all concerned about Larry, as he does seem to be comfortable enough with his many friends here to be able to tell us what's going on in his life, and it has certainly been up and down for him, more so this past year. I hope he gets through this without further health complications.

Nando.