Albums

Cafe944

Journeyman
Lee: I like Nav's pictures... a lot. If he can come up with one which includes a few records, let's see how closely he is watching this thread.

Jose: A Nakamichi Dragon is a formidable deck. But, it's not the one I have the most praise for. I hold in high esteem any deck a member is using to create mix tapes and sharing those mix tapes with others, including with me. I haven't received one mix tape from a member owning a Dragon. Do you have a hankering to get another cassette deck?

It's nice to hear you have a broad range of interest in different musical styles. Fill those racks!

Nando.
As For Tape Decks, Not Looking To Adding One In My System At The Moment.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for the artistic renderings, Nav. I can depend on you to find anything to fit the theme.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Pic #3 is cute. Would I let her park her trunk on my SX-1980?

Nando.

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
I'll get a pic up later but my Ol lady found these 4 cube racks at Walmart for 37$ each and they fit about 200 lp's or so perfect. I couldn't believe they are so cheap and look good and actually work. There better homes and gardens brand. I'll get a pic up in a bit.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Here's mine, pretty basic, but works. The ones on the floor are recently listened or waiting to be listened.

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
image.jpg There's my 37$ wallyworld record holder. The audio rack was 100$ on Amazon. I'm gonna get another 1 to go on other side. I just put those couple records in there last night. A lot of work ahead of me filling it up. Got way more lp's than space, so time to pick and choose what makes the shelf and what stays in crates...

derek92994

Tagline
View attachment 18244 There's my 37$ wallyworld record holder. The audio rack was 100$ on Amazon. I'm gonna get another 1 to go on other side. I just put those couple records in there last night. A lot of work ahead of me filling it up. Got way more lp's than space, so time to pick and choose what makes the shelf and what stays in crates...
Love the setup Jase, good going brother!

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Thanks guys! That modwright is a perfect match visually and sonically with that beautiful Jessica!!!! Makes here sing so pretty..

derek92994

Tagline
Yeah I got a 6''fan back there! Blowin on the amp and pre. The pre is tubed input and ss output! Sounds amazing imo!!
No Doubt, I'm yet to venture into higher end territory on the pre-section. The Pioneer is ok but I can do much better than that without spending a mint. Ron has very kindly offered to loan me a Nad pre-amp for the cost of the postage. I may even make him an offer if I like it enough (that's if he wants to sell it) =).