Albums

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Now that's a tall enough album rack. Storage for 900 albums should do it. Will this room be larger than the room you had your stereo in before the move? That's the short wall where your Dahlquist is shown?

Nando.

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Pics when its full, or it didnt happen. Haha, Just kiddin. Definitely want to see a picture of it loaded though. :happy3:

Cafe944

Journeyman
Now that's a tall enough album rack. Storage for 900 albums should do it. Will this room be larger than the room you had your stereo in before the move? That's the short wall where your Dahlquist is shown?

Nando.
Good Evening Nando, The room is smaller than my previous room. The room now is 12x14. The bad news is, the pre amp is malfunctioning, one channel keeps dropping out. On Monday, I'll ship it out and get it back to Steve.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I have an Ikea Expedit 4x4 thats nearing its max. I love seeing pictures of the album shelves.

Cafe944

Journeyman
I have an Ikea Expedit 4x4 thats nearing its max. I love seeing pictures of the album shelves.
That One LP You See On The Rack Is My First Ebay Purchase,Which I Received Today.It's A Sealed Jazz Album.
Hope Theres An LP Inside The Jacket.LOL

Elite-ist

Staff member
Ben and Douglas have been collecting albums at a feverish pace. Almost need a "Show Me Your Rack" thread. I really haven't taken into account how many albums I have in my collection, right now. While Ben and Douglas have been good at showing us their recent album acquisitions, I haven't. I use many of recent album picks for mix tapes I record.

Jose: Too bad about the HK acting up. One consolation is that you are still in the stages of getting your system together in the new sound room.

Nando.

Cafe944

Journeyman
Ben and Douglas have been collecting albums at a feverish pace. Almost need a "Show Me Your Rack" thread. I really haven't taken into account how many albums I have in my collection, right now. While Ben and Douglas have been good at showing us their recent album acquisitions, I haven't. I use many of recent album picks for mix tapes I record.

Jose: Too bad about the HK acting up. One consolation is that you are still in the stages of getting your system together in the new sound room.

Nando.
Nando, I looked Hard And Long For A Great Looking And Functional Rack.Functional I mean, When I Start Categorizing, I Will Be Putting The Album Jackets In Sleeves. Many Of The LP Storage Racks I Found Did Not Allow For The Extra Space The Sleeves Require. Talking About Recording, I Regret Selling My Nakamichi Dragon Tape Deck.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof

Nando.

You really said that knowing Nav s here??

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
I tried a categorized album system for a while but for me, it was a pain in the butt so I merged everything back to filing by artist name. I found that keeping the genres separate was inconvenient and because I have very limited space, having more than one alphabetized group was impractical.

Although having said that, I do keep soundtracks and compilations separate because there's no one single artist.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Lee: I like Nav's pictures... a lot. If he can come up with one which includes a few records, let's see how closely he is watching this thread.

Jose: A Nakamichi Dragon is a formidable deck. But, it's not the one I have the most praise for. I hold in high esteem any deck a member is using to create mix tapes and sharing those mix tapes with others, including with me. I haven't received one mix tape from a member owning a Dragon. Do you have a hankering to get another cassette deck?

It's nice to hear you have a broad range of interest in different musical styles. Fill those racks!

Nando.