Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
For this one yes. I’m at the 13.0k ohm resistors now, r54 only right

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
I knew this stuff was good but now that I’m spherical bits deep into it I can’t say enough about how good the quality is here... hats off to joe/white oak, watts abundant for your DCP, the documentation, organization and comprehensiveness of these kits it 110%.

George S.

Nice, neat work on that board. Don't forget to set your bias pots to minimum before you put power to it. I was in Tignish the summer of 2018, bicycled from the North Cape to the South Cape. Here's a photo of the Tignish Confederation Trail Head. Nice people on the island for sure, and great food. All the potato farms and low bush cranberries were interesting as corn and soybeans dominate Ohio agriculture. Those fresh cut french fries were outstanding, and the poutine made them even better. IMG_20180729_093443991.jpg

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Nice, neat work on that board. Don't forget to set your bias pots to minimum before you put power to it. I was in Tignish the summer of 2018, bicycled from the North Cape to the South Cape. Here's a photo of the Tignish Confederation Trail Head. Nice people on the island for sure, and great food. All the potato farms and low bush cranberries were interesting as corn and soybeans dominate Ohio agriculture. Those fresh cut french fries were outstanding, and the poutine made them even better. View attachment 45775
Nice. You would have passed the back of my place on the ride.