Home Brew Al K Universal crossovers.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
First 10 minutes impresssions, no discernible difference, maybe, maybe a little brighter on the new one....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
A musician usually has a good ear, the Chip Copp dropped by so he's trying to see which on e sounds best....

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Amen. He has a damn good ear. 20 years younger than mine..we're on the FC 400---"The Pig" and he can't tell a difference either...We'll put the 700 in line after a couple more songs, although these 400's kick some serious ass when pushed the headroom isn't there....and by PSHED I mean about their max output anyway so theit head room is being used up just to get to where I like it....really not a fair comparison....The 400 has produced a respectable 122.7 db without breaking up..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ot's been a couple years since Chip came up and sanfg and played for Jani and I, and I gotta say he's getting a damn sight better. He just did Breaking Benjimin's "Without you" and it was leak time, the kid is getting good..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
He took his acoustiuc back to the car and got his violin, AND THIS he has played since he was 5 years old and he's real good at it...

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
How cool is that man... hanging out with friggin chip copp. How do you guys know each other Lee? Just friends?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Known him most of his life. His Dad was a legendary winch truck driver for Exeter Drilling for god knows how long. Chip was my swamper for the time I drove winch truck for Cyclone drilling, actually the most fun I had at a job. We were pretty damn funny by ourselves but together it was absolute hilarity....