AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Black Country Communion – Revolutions Of The Machine (Intro) - Live From Germany/2011
Very good jams. I know this LP. There is a bunch of high end missing. I just thought about it. I have a lot of live records. This is a pretty good band. Lot of play in Europe. LOL I just figured out how to do my music. Some places I can imbed a code that is a play button. I still have a USB DAC on my bucket list. Want to plant some vines on my back fence.

speakerman1

Tagline

speakerman1

Tagline
A New Year. Another day on God's Green Earth. Just another day. If you look into the future and not into the past. Every day is a new year. One day at a time. Not saying not to remember the past That is how we learn. You we remember the action and reaction. How did it work out? If good then do it again. If not remember it and change the reaction. It is just like Joe said. He changed the reaction to the problem. His outcome was a lot better. It is called learning. Gotta love the working of the brain together with your soul or heart. Well under the FP I go. I'm back oh my poor back. Loving it. I have a bulge right before the spot I'm putting the blower in. LOL This house is a jinx. Need to insulate my garage door. Still just cruising. Vernon Reid "Mistaken Identity" Never heard of this guy till it was recommended. Some may like it. Don't care for the rap sound. LOL

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Just looking back at what could have happened. No remorse. The Air Force offered me the Academy. Stupid me for not taking it. LOL Was hired by NASA to work on their T-38s. Got a job in Dallas inspecting fabric. The company offered to buy me a car. I got drunk one night and quit. Called them to send my check to Flagstaff. Was told if I came back they would put me up in the Corp. apartment and get me the car. Told them just send my check. Been offered a very good life many times. These were examples. Not bragging. Just telling a story. LOL I'm not good at accepting rewards or knowing what is best for me.Frank Zappa – Down In De Dew The reason I am writing this is because I look back and ask would I have taken them where would I be now. Growing up for me was a little trying for me. LOL Some would say abused mentally not physically. Me I tried to understand. Just wrote it off. As crazy. LOL I tried to take the good things my Mother taught me. If I had accepted those deals. I would not be who I am today. No Carly, sons or Grandsons. Our paths would have never crossed. I really believe all things happen for a reason. I guess I believe in predestination. I was meant to be here sitting typing this and listening to Zappa doing what you do when you play Zappa. LMBO Would not give up my life at this moment for no man. I am in the zone. Just cruising. Some times I put messages in these rambles. Only the person I'm talking to understands. Going to see my head Dr. at 9. I hate going there.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Ozark Mountain Daredevils – Chicken Train Looking for tires. I love spending money. Some think it is ironic I hate the gov't but take my SSI. I have paid into it since I was 14yrs old. Now would I have saved it if I didn't pay. Probably not. Dr. suppose to get me a GI consult. Sice Jerry is coming this weekend will hand the tapes to him. Now I am suppose to get therapy. To get me out of the house and around people. LOL Looking at a Yamaha scooter. Trying to find a way to pay Graham and get the scooter. Dr. Hook – The Yodel Song

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
The Alan Parsons Project-"The Best Of..." 1983 Arista Records cd
Bryan Adams-"Reckless" 1984 A+M Records cd

Oops, wrong thread!

Last edited:

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
Larry, how about a part time job to get you back in with people?

(Greatest Hits of 1720~Richard Kapp)

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
If they did, picture Larry, picture a customer asking Larry, where would I find motor oil? Larry responding, "How do I know! Find it yourself, what do I look like a GPS!" lol

Jim

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
If they did, picture Larry, picture a customer asking Larry, where would I find motor oil? Larry responding, "How do I know! Find it yourself, what do I look like a GPS!" lol

Jim
Or, "Have you looked in your driveway"?:rolleyes: