Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
Miles Davis Blue Note - BN 1502 Volume 2 - Japan w/OBI
Originally released in 1956
and
Gene Ammons – Sock
Prestige PRST 7400 (Original 1965)

Gene Ammons is so incredible, and the engineering on most of his albums is first class.
Sound stage, separation are always superb, this one is no exception.
Miles Davis speaks for itself! Amazing!
Gene Ammons Sock II.jpg Gene Ammons Sock.jpg Miles Davis BN 1502 V2 w OBI.jpg

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
VERY IMPRESSIVE. There IS hope.
yes, there is hope indeed... and especially if they'll realize they should turn that autotune processor off... because, to my ears, it's the only thing which just doesn't fit, at all... voices are so fake and unnatural with that crappy processor on! :rolleyes:

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
yes, there is hope indeed... and especially if they'll realize they should turn that autotune processor off... because, to my ears, it's the only thing which just doesn't fit, at all... voices are so fake and unnatural with that crappy processor on! :rolleyes:
Just shows that anybody can learn an instrument but yer stuck with the voice that God gave you.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
Just shows that anybody can learn an instrument but yer stuck with the voice that God gave you.
indeed, it always worked just fine with the voice that God gave to the singers, before they introduced that crappy processor...
the problem with autotune is that, especially if you use it in real time, you can try to use the lightest hands in setting it up but it will just make your voice sounding like a cheap synth... but most people don't even notice it anymore...
As far as myself, I am totally allergic to it... just cannot tolerate it even if used a tiny bit.... I very much prefer out of tune vocals which, if anything, they sound natural and human.