Jolly Green Giant 700B in work

Opinions

• Total voters

stetter

Journeyman
I was also wondering about led color for the meters. Purple rang my bell, and a black face plate would be killer with the green.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
...waiting for you to go each meter different color that pulsates and fades. Also a setting that buries the needles every ten hours of play just to fuck with you......

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just got parts in to finish the build but I have another 4000t Preamp to do my treatments to so it will have to wait a day or 2....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
It's only paint.... That's what they make acetone for... You know me.... I like to be different. I gotta get this Carver 4000t preamp done so I can start my back planes and control board. Just have the knobs to paint (no, not green)

Man, I can't even do bold, put a smiley face or anything... My tool bar is DED...... Looks like the boss cut me off at the knees....... Oh well, whatta ya gonna do???

Back to work, I have no WOPL in the house so I gotta fix that.... I figure if the wife thinks it's too ugly for the living room, Maybe I'll dot her eyes so she can't see it.... Shit, no smiley face... Fuck it

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Took some time with the wife this weekend so now back to the build. It was our 18th anniversary yesterday. I bought her an beautiful 60's era heavy ass sewing machine in a nice cabinet. The gas pedal was wonky so I had to pop the cover and treat the contacts and bolt the rheostat down better. She loves it (her old faithful plastic fantastic machine is at the doctors office for a tune up). She made me a beautiful custom quilt. I may have to test it out with a nap on my recliner later.

Back planes built, wired them on my back plane jig, almost ready for installation in the chassis. I changed out the face plate to one of White Oak Audio's beautiful 700B Face Plates. It changes the look of it. I'm fighting the urge to put some power to the face plate assembly so I can see the LED's on the Light Board I had Joe custom make for me. I still keep getting offers for my new build even though she is the ugly duckling.... Apparently I didn't make her ugly enough. Pictures coming soon.