what are you listening to?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Thanks Brothers

I just found out that Jack might have moved and is possibly divorced, his Mom passed away in August of this year. This is what I get for not staying in contact. Shit has been so messed up for us here that everything else that matters to me took a back seat. Now I will spend today tracking down Jack. I think he might have moved to Lake Pleasant, NY from Canajoharie, NY

Tagline
---
These were my childhood friends growing up, we had a lot of good times and played downstairs at Jack's house as a makeshift studio/practice hall. I just found out today that Jerry (the bass player) passed away Dec 12. Crying my eyes out, they were more family to me then my own family

Stuff like this makes you realize that the friends you make in life you need to cherish and stay in contact with because they can be gone tomorrow. He was only 52 QUOTE]

Wow, I'm so sorry Ron. You must have a lot of great memories with them. Nice tight sound in that jam!

Northwinds

Tagline
These were my childhood friends growing up, we had a lot of good times and played downstairs at Jack's house as a makeshift studio/practice hall. I just found out today that Jerry (the bass player) passed away Dec 12. Crying my eyes out, they were more family to me then my own family

Stuff like this makes you realize that the friends you make in life you need to cherish and stay in contact with because they can be gone tomorrow. He was only 52 QUOTE]

Wow, I'm so sorry Ron. You must have a lot of great memories with them. Nice tight sound in that jam!
Yeah, those vids are 5 years old. The band never got off the ground and yet was compared favorably as one of the best Black Sabbath cover bands never to make it. Just a lot of shit went down, the singer you see in that vid replaced the original singer who was more interested in drugs more then singing and practicing. The rest of the guys were straight, maybe smoked a bone or drank a beer occasionally at most. Jack is a real family guy, Jerry never got married, he loved music too much. The other guitar player who took my spot in the vids is a good dude. Somewhere on youtube is the original lineup with me playing lead guitar. I could not make the almost 3hr one way commute 4 times a week up there for practice so I did not want to hold anyone back and it still ended up not working out. When it came to Sabbath, everything was nailed perfect, we took pride in paying tribute to Sabbath

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Jazz wasn't cutting it after the 4th....umm....you know....sooooooooo it's...

ROCK OR BUST!!!!!!!

Kinda LOUD!!!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Listening to Deb and Makala laugh while watching that show Ridiculousness. That blonde on the show is an airhead with an annoying laugh. She asked "Why was the Walrus in the Sea? He told her he never heard of a Lake or Creek Walrus LMAO!!!

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Jazz wasn't cutting it after the 4th....umm....you know....
Just explore the rest of the CDs when you get time, there are some songs you will like and some you will not like but the main thing is they all have outstanding sound quality. Good for testing systems.

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing At Baxter's
(1967, RCA)

a favorite JA record, I think this this is their Revolver, where they jump into the deep end with electric rock and other experiments sonic and otherwise. Love it.