Zach's 700B Thread

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Absolutely correct Jim. Kevin , if you'll notice I spelled stock correctly twice in that p[ost!!!!!!!!!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Joe,

Where do you stay at while in Shanghai? I am a semi-regular traveler there as well. Was there in January and the pollution levels are defintely not getting any better. Other than that, not a bad city at all.
Hi Zach
this time I am staying at the Crowne Plaza Fudan in Pudong. I visit the KIC in this area. Last time I was here, I stayed at the Marriott in Pudong. Yeah the pollution gets to me, after a couple of days of talking in meetings, the raspy throat sets in.

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hi Zach
this time I am staying at the Crowne Plaza Fudan in Pudong. I visit the KIC in this area. Last time I was here, I stayed at the Marriott in Pudong. Yeah the pollution gets to me, after a couple of days of talking in meetings, the raspy throat sets in.
I think there may be some minor confusion here unless by chance Gibsonian's name is Zach also.

:)

Zach

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Believe it's SCOTT, if that's the one I knew on Audiokarma :)

Just waking up with a slightly sore back but about to go on the Rollfast and finish some work I had left so I can have all my bikes and cleaning done by June 26 (my b-day and the 1 year anniv. of getting that bike back on the road).

desktop-03132013.jpg

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Joe has a tendency to deal with content first. he'll realize what he's done and correct it.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Hi Zach

Like Riverside, California in the early 70's??

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
PS Also are... what?
lol, thought I deleted that. I was going to ask if all of these time stamps for real? (Like the 2 something in the morning in the pic)

"Also, are you guys really still up at these obscene hours?"

Everybody I know makes fun of me for being old, since I go to bed so early.

Zach

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Zach, I thought it was the other way around. Us old folks are done growing, what the hell do we need sleep for. I average 4-6 hours a night is all. Too many 18-20 hours a day in the oilfield when I was a youngin..

NavLinear

lol, thought I deleted that. I was going to ask if all of these time stamps for real? (Like the 2 something in the morning in the pic)

"Also, are you guys really still up at these obscene hours?"

Everybody I know makes fun of me for being old, since I go to bed so early.

Zach
:laughing1: I think we need a lesson in obscene. :laughing1: