WOPL Parts Purchase Question

WWH

New Around These Parts
Ran across the Phase Linear WOPL amp while researching some other vinage audio equipment. Put in on the project list. Decided it was time for that project and spent a lot of time on this site gathering info. Great site and great info. Thanks to all who take the time to help. Anyway, I've used the White Oak website contact page a couple of times over the last 8 days to get some parts ordered but have not heard back. Just wanted to ask in case I've missed something about ordering or if the parts are still being sold.
Thanks

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
PM me please. I believe I am caught up on communication but I could have dropped a ball for which I apologize if I did.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
If you are BH, it went to my spam folder. Sorry for that, it happens infrequently.

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Ran across the Phase Linear WOPL amp while researching some other vinage audio equipment. Put in on the project list. Decided it was time for that project and spent a lot of time on this site gathering info. Great site and great info. Thanks to all who take the time to help. Anyway, I've used the White Oak website contact page a couple of times over the last 8 days to get some parts ordered but have not heard back. Just wanted to ask in case I've missed something about ordering or if the parts are still being sold.
Thanks
Good decisions all around, WWH. Welcome to the Rabbit Hole!