What's your music collection crown jewel?

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Shit, I've put a house up each arm..
I knew a kid from the neighborhood that did a speed ball and checked out on it, thank God it was weed with me in my younger days and then Marching Powder later. I was able to stop the Toot but still enjoy a few pulls of the Demon Weed to take the edge off the day

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I knew a kid from the neighborhood that did a speed ball and checked out on it, thank God it was weed with me in my younger days and then Marching Powder later. I was able to stop the Toot but still enjoy a few pulls of the Demon Weed to take the edge off the day
Thumbs up bro

finebar4

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Well this one took a right turn down the wrong road :) but I like where it is going. I would contribute to the weed comment's......but I live in CO where it is all legal now......and if your neighbor is a grower......killer weed comes a swag prices. Enough said there :)
For Perry:
IMG_3121.jpg

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I see some great stuff going through the now played section and as a collective whole are music lovers.....I would like to riddle me this.......what do you consider the crown jewel of your music collection? I will be glad to start with mine. A very rare Pink Floyd box set filled with very rare recorded performances and alternate studio tracks. Even more special is the fact that it is one of 500 released world wide that is the colored vinyl version. I have a few great pieces in my collection....but this one I consider King!!!!
Nice Pink Floyd, I need that Iron Maiden boxset

I have so much valuable shit here it's hard to pick the best

Only Ruby Starr I have is this one, not a bad album

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well this one took a right turn down the wrong road :) but I like where it is going. I would contribute to the weed comment's......but I live in CO where it is all legal now......and if your neighbor is a grower......killer weed comes a swag prices. Enough said there :)
For Perry:
View attachment 30015
I got the cd plus parts on Stadium Rock...... i feel my toe tappin right now. ;)

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Here is the rare version of your Live + One

My Maiden collection is pretty large and all I have is rarer versions. Have to post some shit up