What's your favorite Rush album?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Elite-ist said:
The Trailer Park Boys may have quite a distinct east coast dialect, but they all have hearts of gold. They certainly have a pass to get them through the penthouse doors. Lee has to earn 26 more credits before he gets through the card-lock.

Nando.
And those credits would be in what form??

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Favorite? Hard call..

But if I am forced to make one choice

'Permanent Waves'

fitz43

Ann and Nancy, grew up in Seattle, they recorded in Vancouver becasuse that's where the finest Studio's in the world are, well a couple really, really great ones anyway.
In the 70's we used to watch them perform at a club called Madigan's in Surrey, BC. Only band that used to sell out there.
For the last few years (maybe since 2004?) it's been a peeler club. 2 years ago there was a murder 1/2 a block from there. I've been summoned to be a witness at that murder trial at the end of this month.

mlucitt

Stuwee,
Ann and Nancy are from Tsawwassen, BC. I've been to their house and talked to their Mom. I ran into a pair of girls in Vancouver that thought it would be cool to go see them. They were not at home that day but Mom was very nice and talked to us for about 15-20 minutes. Later, we went to the aquarium at Stanley Park and saw a beluga whale being born. The closed the exhibit but we were inside and they let us stay, "if we were to stay quiet, eh?" They said it is extremely rare to see one being born in captivity (where else?). It was cool.

Mark