What is a good offer? PL 700B

Tagline
Born and Raised In The 700 Watt Club.
That's very close to how I built my first huge set of speakers. (Talked about on this forum over the years and in my photos). In using MDF back in the 90's, I'd take wood putty to the grain end that butted up against each other and in the cracks and crevices, the wood screw counter-sinks and use 3 types of grit grain sandpaper and do it all by hand. Took weeks and weeks as I had to be careful not to get too overzealous or I'd ruin the perfect edge, even though I was painting the enclosures. (OCD). Finished off with a wood/metal paint in the end. Low-Luster. Fast forward 25 years later and my next speaker build WILL indeed involve veneer and require a finer detail than 'wood putty' lol. It never cracked on me in all these years so I have been lucky but I was pretty green then. I never made a thread on the build of those things, even though Lee and a few others encouraged me too. It was done so long ago, I can't recall ALL the exact methods I used, but love reading Jim's work above to improve myself. A much nicer speaker build project is just around the corner for me. I mean......I can't have twelve 700B's just sitting here doing nothing cept to only have them for bragging rights? (And maybe to say I beat Fred). They need to drive something..... ;)

Great work Jim! Fine craftsmanship there.