what are you listening to?

BroonsBane said:
clhboa said:
BroonsBane said:
Pat Travers ~ Go for What you Know
Great album! I've only seen Pat live once. He was opening for Ted Nugent at the Toledo Sports arena. I think it was 1989 or '90. It was one of Nugent's "Whiplash Bash" shows. Derek St. Holmes played with Nugent. The t-shirt I got had a picture of Ted in camo with a rifle standing on top of a dead Santa Claus with blood all over the snow. It said "Season's Greetings from Ted Nugent". Longest bathroom lines I've ever seen!

Little Milton-"Blues 'N Soul" 1974 Stax Records cd

I've never had the pleasure of seeing Pat Travers but sure would have loved to. I saw Ted Nugent once, I think it was in 1979 or 80. Can't remember who opened for him but I had a great time...I think...

Aerosmith ~ Rocks
PLease delet my last post

Kinda interesting as my first concert ever was Ted Nugent on the "Little Miss Dangerous" Tour opening for Aerosmith. Aerosmith was out on the "Done With Mirror" (yeah riiiiiight) tour at the Kiel in St Louis. Had 14th row center. A lot of fun and a great show for a 13 year old kid!

BroonsBane

Journeyman
Never got to see Aerosmith unfortunately. That sure would have been a great show, especially as a kid!

Metallica ~ Master of Puppets

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
That would have been a great show (with killer seats). I think "Done With Mirrors" is unfairly overlooked. There's some good stuff on it. "Little Miss Dangerous" on the other hand...

Albert King-"Live Wire/Blues Power" 1968 Stax Records cd

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Frank Zappa-""The Grand Wazoo" 1973 Reprise Records cd
Frank Zappa-"Burnt Weeny Sanswich" 1970 Bizarre Records cd

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
BroonsBane said:
clhboa said:
BroonsBane said:
Pat Travers ~ Go for What you Know
Great album! I've only seen Pat live once. He was opening for Ted Nugent at the Toledo Sports arena. I think it was 1989 or '90. It was one of Nugent's "Whiplash Bash" shows. Derek St. Holmes played with Nugent. The t-shirt I got had a picture of Ted in camo with a rifle standing on top of a dead Santa Claus with blood all over the snow. It said "Season's Greetings from Ted Nugent". Longest bathroom lines I've ever seen!

Little Milton-"Blues 'N Soul" 1974 Stax Records cd

I've never had the pleasure of seeing Pat Travers but sure would have loved to. I saw Ted Nugent once, I think it was in 1979 or 80. Can't remember who opened for him but I had a great time...I think...

Aerosmith ~ Rocks
Angel opened for Ted in 79. Been there done that. 2 hits of dot.
Larry