what are you listening to?

Lazarus Short

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
I turned on the tuner - opera. Tuner off.

Then, listened to some 3 Mustaphas 3 on the CDP.

Then, redid some wiring, and connected the turntable to the Arcam, and the Arcam to the Cyrus. It's serving as a phono preamp you see - one of these days I will redo the Cyrus' phono section... Listened to some Fresh Aire, but got tired of that fairly quickly.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
https://www.discogs.com/Joe-Bonamassa-A-New-Day-Now-20th-Anniversary-Edition/release/15726340 for the details.

When I picked it up at the store I didn't read all the small print. Figured a 20th anniversary edition would have at least been 'remastered' as the standard affair.

Come to find out, it's not only remastered ... but it's remixed, re-sung and re-recorded. However all that works ...o_O

I have no frame of reference to the original release, but this one begs to be played loud.
And the varied styles of tunes is a perfectly killer ensemble ... IMHO.
I'm fairly certain you'll enjoy the s h ! t out of it...

Last edited:

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Devo - New Traditionalists. Breakin' in some speakers and the Nak needs some luv.......
HA‼️
I love DEVO! I saw the “New Traditionalists” tour at Madison Square Garden. They performed in treadmills going back and forth. Halloween in Manhattan- crazy trip!

Favorite: “Oh, No- It’s DEVO!”

BlazeES

Tagline
---
1601130088333.png

Breakfast with PF.

Pompeii live recording remastered. This book-set comes with the film too ... remixed in 5.1 surround.
Big value proposition if you can find it for less than 20 bux.
The real bonus is the inclusion of 'Obscured By Clouds' ... remixed. Sounds amazing.

This is the only one worth buying in the individual 'Early Years...' book releases. The others seem like real hack-jobs of archival content. But that's just me ... :cool: