what are you listening to?

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I and Jani were at this concert Tony...

Going again in May...
I was just looking at tickets. Gave me a headache trying to figure out if I buy wheelchair access for Marla if I can sit with her or I have to stay out of the handicap zone?
And I don't understand the smart phone ticket buying at all.
Apparently there are some spots available in row 1 for wheelchairs.
I'll look again tomorrow.
I doubt she'd travel anyhow. Google say's 11 hours from me which ain't bad in the Caddy.

Are you going both days Lee?

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
It looks to me like the two day passes are long gone, but still selling a variety of spots for 79.00 to close to $600.00
$350.00 or so for VIP backstage tickets with party time & other goodies to take home like signed posters & such.
I could be wrong. Like I say it's all new to me.
The last concert we went to was Mitch Ryder & the Detroit wheels & Eric Burden & the Animals.
Been awhile!

BTW; Row one wheelchair is only $99.00

BlazeES

Tagline
---
If you are going to see just about anyone live at an outdoor venue - there's no disputing it - Red Rocks is the place. My wife & I have seen a lot of shows at outdoor venues over the years and there is something about Red Rocks that creates an atmosphere and acoustic environment like no other.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Can you get in there without going through downtown Denver? 14 years in the woods & now big city's freak me out.
Yes. You can sneak in from the south - Highway 470 - without going anywhere near Downtown Denver OR
drop down from the Boulder Area - which again, avoids Denver altogether. The whole highway network around Denver is just a big loop arrangement.

Highway 400 across to US 50 is a great drive to Colorado from your general vicinity. Well, I mean once you get over to the Joplin area to start off...
But you can also take I-70 across and cut off before getting near Denver proper, and squirrel your way to 470 from the south.

Last edited:

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I've wondered if they have 'dispensaries' at the state line, like the fireworks shops in Kentucky & Alabama? Heh...Heh
Just Kidding.