what are you listening to?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Shit, we're on I-90, they had to have, bet they never stopped....they were havin fun too....IIRC we wouldn't let them go. Nobody wanted that night to end, very serendipitous and they played their ass off. I wonder if the Ramada ever payed em??

speakerlabfan

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Trying to listen to a Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St that I bought off eBay

Here is the ad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271705352882?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

One record came wrapped in plastic food wrap since one of the photoliners is missing, both records have scratches and are filthy. Pretty pissed to say the least. I don't offer records in this condition for a reason, they are crap!!!!!!!!!!! Gatefold is falling apart...

Would you call these EX to NM???
Ouch, sorry. I'd call those junkers. It's sad to see trashed albums, especially great titles like Exile. I'd flip right past and pretend I never saw if I ran across it in the wild unfortunately you have to go by description (and seller's reputation) with online sales.

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
LOL you guys can have your thread back now .... I'm done, couldn't help it when Rare Earth came up the mental file just opened on its own .... Aint been there in over 30 years ... Had enuf for one day 5.5 hrs to Casper and back did it for me .... Adios