what are you listening to?

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
I'm pretty sure their agency at the time - Irving Azoff's mighty CAA - got most of the riches. They were mismanaged from the beginning. I would know as I led the block that booked them as headliners for a series of venues in Tennessee after several years of doing third-line gigs at festivals; CAA wanted none of them being headliners when they were ready for it.

Their dad (who is/was GE's rep for Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant and who fronts a damn fine new-grass band out of Muscle Shoals) had a long conversation with me after their show about CAA's shenanigans.
seems to be a common practice in the industry judging by the lawsuits...

George S.

Nope he's a mix. Border Collie for the size and intelligence, Australian Shepherd for the coat color and personality. They're bred by the Amish two counties south of me, Holmes County OH. No health problems. Last dog was a full blood Australian Shepherd, they tend to get Lymphoma, as did he at 7 years. My kids named him Flopsy. This one's named......wait for it.......Mopsy. Oh well!

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
we went thru the stage...had 5 shelties and 3 border collies at different times...did not keep but 2 of the shelties...buddies wanted them so we ordered them together....those are great dogs...so good with the kids...
here we have 2 australian shepherds...people use them to help with the cows.....and i just got a rotweilder....if thats how you spell it...
short life span for dogs here....lots of diseases related to cattle that get them....and of course, just trying to survive....not many get taken to the vet....
will get the dog tomorrow....lost 3 dogs in the last year....you dont want my vet bills...lol
1664666797180.png

George S.

we went thru the stage...had 5 shelties and 3 border collies at different times...did not keep but 2 of the shelties...buddies wanted them so we ordered them together....those are great dogs...so good with the kids...
here we have 2 australian shepherds...people use them to help with the cows.....and i just got a rotweilder....if thats how you spell it...
short life span for dogs here....lots of diseases related to cattle that get them....and of course, just trying to survive....not many get taken to the vet....
will get the dog tomorrow....lost 3 dogs in the last year....you dont want my vet bills...lol
View attachment 69396
Beautiful pup!

J!m

Tagline
BOT
The weight helps flatten my carefully curated thrift store record collection.

There’s a perimeter weight too, but it’s rare, expensive and a pain in the ass.

That said, effective at flattening warped records even better, as well as adding periphery weight for more inertia.

I really want that bronze platter… YOU LISTENING SANTA?!?!