Well, I finally did it...WOPL

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
aarrgggghhhh I would have flipped. I remember the fire ants down in Louisiana well enough LOL

Columbia is not too far from Big Bone Lick State Park, it's in really hilly country like West Viginia. I was rolling in the car when we went by that exit and saw that sign for the first time. That was a ride from hell. I took a friend down to get his old lady that ran away from him and it ended up dragging out and I literally, I almost got sucked into staying there by the most incredible mouth in Kentucky. That was like chicks' hobby back then. Man.... :evil4:
Isn't Beaver Lick right around there, too. ;)

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
lmao.. Bear trap.... Thats pretty good... Well... Does she ever leave the house or does she stereo watch all the time ????? Thing is ...... If you hook it up YOU WILL NOT WANT TO TAKE IT OFF !! I just want ya to hear the same thing ive heard man.... Pretty damn awsome !

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
lmao.. Bear trap.... Thats pretty good... Well... Does she ever leave the house or does she stereo watch all the time ????? Thing is ...... If you hook it up YOU WILL NOT WANT TO TAKE IT OFF !! I just want ya to hear the same thing ive heard man.... Pretty damn awsome !
I know. That's the bear trap I was talking about.

Once I put it in, I'll be screwed. No taking it out till I break it. Turns out, I may have a few things to do yet anyway.

I've got a whole life to live, and it can't revolve around this obsession.

All things in their time...but, I'm pretty damned happy so far.

kevin

I know Zach... I really need to get off your back about that but YOU opened the door again !!! When you talk about that 700 and I know what you got sitting in the living room I just cant help it !!!!! If ya ever want to feel like a four year old on Christmas morn you know what to do !!!!! I've hushed !!!!! For today !! :shock:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Still ain't no further tha when ya started there Kev, He's a man hemmed in by logistics and WAF. Not an isolated situation...

kevin

All in fun Zach !!!! LOL... If ya look HENPECKED up in the dictionary it will show you a picture of Sutton !!!!

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Well I call it having a "She Bear" downstairs... heheh
If you're saying that I have a vag, you're right...and I'd like to continue to have access to it! :)

My old lady is very cool when it comes to this stuff, but in addition to the looks I would get, I have two German Shepherds* to worry about. One of them gets pretty rambunctious. Can't have her crashing into my precious, or getting into 100VDC now, can we? (no T03 covers- they were missing)

Amps on the floor look bitchin for audiophile photo shoots, but in real life...it's just not practical...Well, Lee's room excepted. :smokin: I just ain't got that kinda space.

* The rambunctious one actually appears to be Chocolate Lab/ Shepherd, but they're both rescues, so who knows. That dog is berserk.

kevin

Ok Zach !! You got me !!! Never ever will I pick on ya again !! Why didn't you tell me you had dogs !! Not only that.. But you got Rescue dogs !!!!! To me thats so much more Important than any amp or speaker !!!!!! You just keep on keeping those big babies a good safe place to live and I will never say another word !!!!! LOL !!!! My wife and I have three rescues.... We work with a place here called Diomands in the rough... Always trying to find homes for dogs !!!! Nothing like the unconditional love of an animal !

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Ok Zach !! You got me !!! Never ever will I pick on ya again !! Why didn't you tell me you had dogs !! Not only that.. But you got Rescue dogs !!!!! To me thats so much more Important than any amp or speaker !!!!!! You just keep on keeping those big babies a good safe place to live and I will never say another word !!!!! LOL !!!! My wife and I have three rescues.... We work with a place here called Diomands in the rough... Always trying to find homes for dogs !!!! Nothing like the unconditional love of an animal !
Hey, I gotta blame it on something. :)

Picked up our girls on the same day, one from the pound, one from Humane Society.

They've been like sisters ever since.

kevin

I'll be damn !!!! Play the rescue dog card on me and make me feel bad for all the things I said ... then turn around and SLAP me !!!!! Using those poor dogs to get ya out of a jam !!!!! That aint right !!

Zach C.

Journeyman
Tagline
---
LMAO !!!!! Yea.... I sure do... No more slack for you Pal !!!! But... Me and your dogs... WE ARE OK !!!!
It really hadn't occurred to me that anybody here would be "dog people" though I don't know why. I think we tend to see each other as caricatures on message boards, rather than whole people. As Lee ad I were discussing the other day, that's a big part of what I like about this forum. Whole humans- insights, warts and all, but no bad attitudes.

I'll post some pics of the girls when I get a chance.

The Lab mix is absolutely, positively, completely crazy about tennis balls. Once in the nearly 1.5 years we've had them, did she stop chasing the ball of her own accord. It took two of us humans to do it. She does take longer to get back after a while, but never quits. That dog is batcrap crazy. She had been returned twice, not for any bad habits that we can tell, but just for being relentlessly energetic. Lab/ Shepherd mix- what did they think they were getting? Though she is a coprophage, so that can be off-putting. :)

What kind of pups you got?