We went "Under Contract" this morning

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I got the POD almost empty and one storage unit empty with another almost empty. Had to stop loading and 4 wheel back 20 miles to the house to unload. It was snowing like a MOFO. Got up yesterday and got to use my big honkin snow blower. Took me a few to get the hang of all the levers and shit and I thought the machine was a bit overkill for 5 inches of light fluffy snow until the plow came by and piled it up at the end of the drive. I finished painting the ceilings and I used my Wagner I bought a while back. It worked excellent and outside of having to do a bit of prep work, made quick work of the job. Now I'm getting up and helping roll out the walls. Gotta get the walls done since the carpet in being installed on Wed or Thurs. I've had enough for sure. Just think, we get to do 2 bathroom remodels and the kitchen remodel too after we get the rest of the house livable. Waiting on the Well Company to give me a date for the sinking of a new well.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
The wife told me carpet was Thursday..... I missed getting a few squeaks in the floor fixed. Oh well......

I put in some screws into the sub floor but didn't get them all addressed. Some say it adds character to have a few squeaks. I don't like them. Luckily I have plenty of drop cloths as I have a few spots on the ceiling where I hit it with the wall color. I ain't no painter (roller type, and my cutting in is OK).

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Busy busy busy.... I'm going to install a new water heater, and the downstairs bathroom is getting gutted for ne terlet (it will handle a bucket of golf balls in one flush), a new vanity, and new flooring. Plus, I have a new WOPL build for Ronnie which I'll start in the next few days.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Many years back, I had to dig a trench for my pool heater gas line and the trench started at 2 feet wide and had to go to 4 because the sand kept caving.