We went "Under Contract" this morning

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The VA Appraiser did his thing on Wednesday. Just waiting on the report. Had to send my DD-214 to the underwriters last night. Should be the last bit of paperwork. 16 days to go. Forgot to check to see if the garage has a 220 outlet. I'm going to need a heater out there for staging the boxes and shit. it's 20 degrees out this morning. Lucky the wind is calm or the wind chill would be funky.
Ahhh....windchill...welcome to my world..

stetter

Journeyman
Ahhh....windchill...welcome to my world..
Have to laugh when I read this, two nights ago on the local news, one of the weather persons we watch ( he has been in Duluth doing the weather close to 20 years) says this statement: " I don't like to mention wind chill until it gets below Zero" now mind you it was 19 above and 25 mile per hour winds gusting to 35 miles per hour and gale warnings for all of Lake Superior. Like he said , no need to mention wind chill, got to wait until it gets cold.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Had to go get a $6000 Cashiers Check for closing on Monday, and, blew another $5000 on appliances. I wasn't supposed to spend any money but I only have to make it another 40 hours to closing. Hope he doesn't do another bank statement check on me....... Stopped by the new house this morning, the movers were there packing her shit in the moving truck. Xfinity sent my new modem to the house and I didn't want to leave the box out front all weekend. Stopped by Homo Depot and bought all the cleaning supplies we could carry. Just need to pay for carpet and Laminate flooring and the big expenses are done till we start the kitchen remodel. Let the fun begin............... Weather held out until exactly when I said it was. The high for Monday will be 18. At least when I load my trailer, it's all indoor and heated. Unloading will be a different story. Got to clear 3 storage units, then the POD gets delivered on Thursday, then, on Friday, 1 more storage unit and the Daughters basement. Should have ALL my shit in one place once again by Friday.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Bout fuckin time eh??
Dang Lee, it's been fucking torture. I want my own bed back, and my recliner but I gave the recliner to the needy. Now I "Needy" a new recliner... :)

Yes sir, I've had enough. They say stress will kill ya............... Don't want that shit. Need to do check on my blood pressure soon. ;)

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
As I get older, I really crave my space....the house in general, the mancave in particular. I like to travel, for a few days, then I need to be back home...

Yep, dig that. First chance I get, I'm going to take a nap, then wake up and take a nap, then I'm going to bed. First chance I get................

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
As I get older, I really crave my space....the house in general, the mancave in particular. I like to travel, for a few days, then I need to be back home...

Unless I'm camped out fishin on the river....haven't hit my limit there..