Wanted to buy.....Onix Aluminum remote control

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Hello Sutton, are you in there son??? hello Sutton........Before I send the remote need to know what CDOP you have.......hello Sutton..... 400 headed your way this week. then you have to put a new shipping label on the cabbage case(supplied) and get it to Jer......Hello Sutton....

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Lmao.... I just wonder if he would try this hard to give something away..... Not a shot in Hell....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I don't know what else to do. Send it to you I guess. Give Sutton is Obama 400 and kick the case to Jer. Could ya do that for me Kev??

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I'm back...........just been away for a while. I've not been on the computer much lately...I will take anything you have, Lee....I like the PL with the 8 fins, if'n I have a choice, and if you have a remote I'll PAY for it....anything you ask within reason and within reason at this point would be Empire State Building high...and I'll send you this tube preamp, if you still want it...just let me know..I think my Onix is a CD-3, and I'm pretty sure that is right, as I was trying to sind that sub for the opamp chip forever, so I've had it apart and know it pretty well...and think it is THE stuff....LEE....YOU ARE THE MAN......and what is Jer's address? If you can PM it to me, I'll appreciate it...Sorry bout the lag and stuff. I've loaded Windows 8 on my main computer, and the number keys on my keyboard don't work the enter key doesn't start a new paragraph, and other odd stuff...Plus the learning curve is steep....it is different than going the Windows 7 route.. It ( W8) really is different...THANKS AGAIN LEE. YOU ARE A GREAT GUY>

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
OPK, it won't be outrageous. Did we ever settle up on the Tara cables?? I sent 3 sets for you to try and then I lost track.

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
No, we never dd settle up on them. I have only opened one set of tem, not knowing exactly what the situation was with them. I can send the two pair on to someone else or keep them, depending on the price. I'm one of those guys whose ears probably aren't as good as I think they are. I just can't HEAR a HUGE audible difference in REALLY GOOD cables. Over the years I've bough some GOOD cables but never any AUDIOPHILE GRADE cables. I've even made some cables using Monoprice parts and wires. And as far as my ears can judge........I sincerely don't know if I could pick out one set of cables over another in a blind comparison.. Let me know a price and I'll try t figure out what to do....They sure are EYE CANDY regardless.....and I'd love to keep 'em....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I gave 60.00 for each pair, but don't know if I want to sell em. I really sent em so you'd have something to go by should you decide to buy some. Leyt me think on it.

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Lee... I just told Sutton In a PM what a stand up dude you were about the remote... I told him I begged ya to erase what you said about sending him one on the thread.... I really could have had some fun with that !!!!! HA !!! Yep.... I was really trying to stir some sh;t !!....

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Lee, I know you wanted to send me a car once to see my dad with, now he's gone and I know you haven't got a spare girlfriend...:glasses10:

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Lee, I can send the IC's to you, no problem...I do have the one pair in the system now, but I can pull the. The other two pair are still sealed in the bag and box. Let me know what you want me to do. I'll send all three pair bck, two pair, no pair but a check....up to you my friend..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Sutton,. have you considered buying comparable cables. That's whay I sent them for. I didn't want to get you hooked and then take them away from you and throw you into withdrawals, Keep them awhile longer till you can find some comparable. And throw a set or two Kevin's way. Let's get hooked too.