Wanted to buy.....Onix Aluminum remote control

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
As if anyone doesn't know, I am still looking for a remote control for the Onix CD Player. I want one of the original HEAVY ALUMINUM ones. I actually bought another CD Player just to get a remote, but they have changed and now are not the solid aluminum ones like for the CD-1- CD-3....So, I'd love to get my hands on one of the original remotes, and will buy a CD-1 or CD-3 just to get it.

Please someone come through for me. I've contacted every dealer in the USA to no avail...

Thanks,

Sutton Rigg0

Last edited by a moderator:

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
NOPE....Do you have a contact at either place? I'll take any help I can get............................and it isn't funny, Kevin..

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I know. I can't help it though. Holding the actual remote that Kevin has didn't help any either. Oh, looks like I didn't lose the bet. In fact, I guess you could say I won the bet, but we lost our country. Sorry state of affairs. I really don't think our country can survive four more years of Obama. There goes my opinion of the general population of the USA too. More people want free stuff than are willing to work for it. The beginning of the end of a once great country. Wonder what it felt like in Greece and in Rome?

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
No, that is the new one...the old one I'm looking for is BLACK and larger and heavier than the one you have pictured above... I have the one in the picture. It came with th Onix CD-10. I'm looking for the one that came with the CD-1 and CD--. I think.. thanks for being on the lookout..

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
I just don't understand the big deal about this remote..... HELL.. EVEN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE !!!

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
You and Kevin may have the only ones in the world. I've emailed everywhere from Alaska to Hong Kong, to.....you name it. I've emailed them, and even gotten a few responses, but NO REMOTES available anywhere in the world.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Well, I was rummaging through the parts boxes again and it appears I had missed this on my first recon.