WANTED: Phase Linear Pro 700

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I've been driving Semi for 30 years. Still driving within OH and a little of PA and MI.
Finished up a 20 year military career as a Special Vehicle Mechanic with my last 7 years in Reserves while driving truck coast to coast. Did the long haul coast to coast, all over Canada to the MX border for over 20 years. Not too many places I haven't been.
My last bicycle tour before COVID was actually The Erie Canal tour from Buffalo to Albany. Year before that was Prince Edward Island, and then the year before that was Pittsburgh to the Lincoln Monument over the Allegheny Passage Trail to The C&O Canal Trail beside the Potomac.
Here's a photo of the Trek 720 by the Cincinnatus Statue in downtown Cincinnati on the river front. This is the southern point of the OTE (Ohio river To lake Erie trail). I don't wear cycling shoes or clothes when I tour. After a couple days of camping out I probably look like a hobo. But that's OK. More and more of the trails are getting completed so there's little road riding and quiet campsites.
That load must be killer on the hills...