Vintage meters

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Thanks Mike, I guess I didn't connect acrylic with plexiglass.......so.........what do pieces of Plexi cost for this application....say......18 pieces of 3" X 6" X 3/8 " I think those dimensions are close...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Mike...WOW!! I love it when a plan comes together....I better get busy and find some plans and schemos...and Thank you for responding...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
We , here at Phoenix are a little behind the curve on this, like MONTHS.....but we'll catch up...

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Wow! Great research and offer of materials!! I'll hold off on my purchase, I'd much rather pay for a hot-rodded Phoenix Audio version :love7:

I had a thought about having the Phoenix Audio Community Forums etched or displayed somehow on the base bar, if it didn't disrupt the cost too much...anyone able to give info on embedding/burning script into a piece of acrylic?

This is all very exciting! :toothy5: You go Boys!!!

I'm pre-buying two from Lee right off the bat!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Mikes the builder, so can Navo, 3D printing of a base and tower would be cool....

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Hey Lee , I may have mentioned this before but my brother and I have a custom Acrylic shop. We build displays, funiture, large
Aquariums, TT covers, Amp bases etc, you name it.
Justmike:
I've been looking for a cover for this old record changer for a long time. Outer dim is 15 1/16" wide, 13 3/4" deep, inner height to clear spindle is 5 1/4". I want to do something better than covering it with a towel. PM with a price if you wanna do it, OK?