Tube gear I picked out for Lee.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Why don't you purchase it and then send it around for everyone to listen to. We will make sure Lee is last on the list so he can keep it after everyone has there fill. :cyclops:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Well they went for about $3500 a pair when new new, so I don't know how much they will go for used?

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
I dig those Mono's, they're in Vegas, maybe Paul could pick them up? I bet they sell for $2,000

That pre is nice, too bad it's from Sound by Singer, I hate that bastid Andy Singer, what a schmuck :evil: (that means tiny penis in Yiddish).

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I was thinking 1 to 2 grand for the pair. The red standby light might throw some people a curve. Singer isn't selling it. It just was in his store. Another guy is selling it.

Larry

stuwee

laatsch55 said:
Maybe i OUGHT TO BID EH??
If ya gots the scratch, hell yeah, you could do alot worse! I bet there's a snipe war tomorrow, and they get to around $1,200 or $1,300, Larry's probably right the burned out LED lights will put a damper on the $$'s. It doesn't effect the sound, and someone like you Lee, could fix that anyway. Go for it! Very nice, well thought out big power tube mono's :thumbup:

speakerman1

Tagline
They are a nice set. I think I told you 800.00-1000.00 each. You would pee your pants with the sound coming from those if you liked the Mr. Grant.

Larry

stuwee

For our future members down the road, these ebay links expire so it's nice to have a pic to see what the hell we're yapping about.........

Can you say YuMMy? :love10: Say it in 3, Dee Lish Us!

speakerman1

Tagline
Lee if you let them go cheap you ain't got a hair on your ass. You will never want again. Tell him Stuwee. I sold a 300B 13 watt amp for 1200.00 dude. The guy has become a very good friend. I rebuilt his speakers also. He would love this PL. Wish I could just run the headphones. On the Creek I can turn off the speakers.

Larry

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
He would love this PL. Wish I could just run the headphones. On the Creek I can turn off the speakers.

Larry
Hmmmm, the PL has a headphone jack?

My Yammie preamp mutes the speakers when I plug the phones in, I wish it didn't do that, oh well, life is tough ain't it?

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
speakerman1 said:
Lee if you let them go cheap you ain't got a hair on your ass. You will never want again. Tell him Stuwee.

Larry
OMG, I've been waiting all week for this! Lee get these amps or this is what your ass will look like!

Stuwee, you are pushing the limits again. We know that you like to expose yourself, but next time either shave or get a Brazilian Bikini wax first. :silent:

speakerman1

Tagline
Well close to 1300.00 with 12 hours. Lee if you get these you have a couple of amps with finesse. These aren't Specs or Pl which are great for what they are. It is a whole different world. Every one brags about having Macintosh. I have been in a Mac room. It is so different. The guy I saw bragging about his Macs had Zip cord hooked to the speakers. That is like driving a Ferrari and living in a trailer park. IT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

Not many people get a chance to have finesse in their system. When you have it you know you have it.

Larry

stuwee

Larry and I are wicked enablers :twisted: , but we know of which we speak, these are tits Lee, so let's talk strategy here. You have 3 players showing
n**a, low buy number (7), 30 day bidding on a few things including several bids on this item, no retractions, could want this bad! bidding history shows no sniping skills.

l**l, has been around the block a few times, very high buy #, bidding on a lot of stuff, but dayum, look at all those retractions (27 in the last 30 days!), I vote he's a nutter and has reached his peak. Is that your bid Lee??

and then we have 5**K, they are a soild wild card, bidding on mostly music in the last 30 days, decent buy #, could be a spoiler.

And the most logical thing I can tell you, "You must get these amps!!" We're right behind you, you big lug!