To All Members-- Bryston 4B lottery

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
As of 6PM MST, you will have 10 days to get your ten posts in. That was one qualifier for being eligible. The others were to be a member in good standing.

GET TO POSTING AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
WHO WON THIS BAD BOY???

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
With everything else goingon-----um ----nobody, I have dropped this ball in fine fashion, a fumble of unforgetttable proportions.

As it is now fixed it seems reasonable to revamp this lottery thing. Excuse me folks, I have been diagnosed with pneumonia--again-- and will pesue this after the first of the year, or sooner if we get our shit together and come up with an interesting way to do it. Rest assured, it will be given away to some lucky PAC'er. And a fine amp it is, been rockin the mancave since I fixed it. Don't know what happened but it sounds a dam,n sight better than before I blew it up. Doing this many meds my typing sucks.......

orange

Tagline
It sucks when it seems your lungs hate you! Oh mercy! Get more rest than you did last time, Phoenix and Marlin Oil will run without you for a bit but we don't want YOU to stop running!

NavLinear

With everything else goingon-----um ----nobody, I have dropped this ball in fine fashion, a fumble of unforgetttable proportions.

As it is now fixed it seems reasonable to revamp this lottery thing. Excuse me folks, I have been diagnosed with pneumonia--again-- and will pesue this after the first of the year, or sooner if we get our shit together and come up with an interesting way to do it. Rest assured, it will be given away to some lucky PAC'er. And a fine amp it is, been rockin the mancave since I fixed it. Don't know what happened but it sounds a dam,n sight better than before I blew it up. Doing this many meds my typing sucks.......
:lol: Actually your typing looks better than normal! :lol:

I agree with Steven - get plenty of rest - the world will still turn while you're recuperating.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
:lol: Actually your typing looks better than normal! :lol:

I agree with Steven - get plenty of rest - the world will still turn while you're recuperating.
You're on thin ice Lad!! Thanks for the link Dennis, got 4 of those coming. I found it alarming with the access you had you came up empty handed.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
You didn't get a shot this year did you? Welp get well buddy.
Yeah I did, 2 nights ago, sumbitch was 6 inches long and had to be 10 CC's. It was another" You can get the 300.00 shot or go to the hospital". And it's right in the ass, so I tell the nurse " At least it's a nice ass" and as she rubs it before poking a big hole in it " It certainly is" she said.

orange

Tagline
Yeah I did, 2 nights ago, sumbitch was 6 inches long and had to be 10 CC's. It was another" You can get the 300.00 shot or go to the hospital". And it's right in the ass, so I tell the nurse " At least it's a nice ass" and as she rubs it before poking a big hole in it " It certainly is" she said.
I'm sure she enjoyed the whole ordeal, Lee.

orange

Tagline
It looks like they transplanted it up north.