There's a Lawyer Who's Sure All That Glitters is Gold...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I know nothing firsthand of 1967, all my mom was paying attention to was feeding her two boys and washing a lot of diapers.

Me - June 1966 and he was born in mid July 1967.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Lee,
Well I thought you may have made a trip up to the Canyon and seen some of the great music and going ons. You were what probably around 16 in '72 ? so I'm quite a few years order than you. Or should I say "I was so much older then and I'm younger then that now."
Randy California was a great guitar player for his time. Here is a little Bio and some great other stuff:

http://randycaliforniaandspirit.com/biography/

Craig,
I don't know what else I can tell you buddy, remember it was the 60's. :hippy2: The Canyon was the place to be during
"The Summer of Love". Music, beautiful women, love, peace, happiness. No hostility's, violence,hatred or prejudice.
I have told a few stories on here in the past. I feel I was just lucky that I lived there during those times. You can call me
an old Hippy or whatever and my hair is still down to my ass, but the way things are now, I would like to see some of those
values return.

Made a trip or two up the canyon, but we were hunting pussy. Never partook of the music scene. Yep just 16 then....

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Yep, had a buddy that had a 69 Charger, worked every time....
My favorite elementary school teacher (2nd grade) drove a '69 Charger AND wore short skirts and high boots:love10: My sixth grade teacher had a Corvette, I feigned needing a ride home from her a LOT. What a CAR...:blob8:

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
My favorite elementary school teacher (2nd grade) drove a '69 Charger AND wore short skirts and high boots:love10: My sixth grade teacher had a Corvette, I feigned needing a ride home from her a LOT. What a CAR...:blob8:
Stephen, you still surprise me.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
While "Stairway" has been played to death over the decades,
Just bought the 2016 remaster set last week. Been avoiding it a long time because I DID NOT want to hear "Stairway" one more fuckin' time.
I like the version on the companion disc.

"Misty Mountain Hop" running through my head four days straight...