The Back to the Future Project ...

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
I'm excited to get back in the swing of things with taping as I got hung up with life events over the last 3 years. I got out of a long term relationship, jumped into another relationship and quickly got married. Divorcing 16 months later, reuniting with my ex-wife after 9 years and then having that fail as well. So between moving around and being in a emotional rollercoaster in my life, audio hobbies took a backseat. My life is calming down now and I need to grab onto the important things in life like music! Music never cheats on you, doesn't lie to you, doesn't use you for monetary gain. Music is truly my Best friend along with people who share in it with me. Okay, enough soap-boxxing...looking forward to Tony's tape. I should do a mixtape for describing the aforementioned rollercoaster of emotions over the last 3 years. Even if noone is interested in hearing it, maybe it would be therapeutic for me.

Mike

I think we can gin up a theme for that man ...

1554343348388.png

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have the CT-F700 and 1250 in the living room stack, and I still have my trusty Akai HX-1.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I did a project titled, "Emotional Rollercoaster" back in 2012 and recorded multiple copies of it. Not that anything was going awry in my relationship, but there are probably more songs about things going bad than good. Tom Petty's live version of "Breakdown" might have been on it.

Nando.

mkuhl2000

New Around These Parts
Tagline
My stereo has never cheated on me...
Did you happen to digitize that set by chance? I'd love to hear it. Or I could send you blank MD's for a copy..
:)

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've been at the same address for over 12 years if you remember, if not shoot a message when you need me in.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Mike: Most likely, I still have the MiniDisc Master of that project, but I wouldn't be satisfied dubbing a copy from it because my recording gear has improved since 2012.

Nando.