Stuwee, Got any of these ??????

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
I've been very lucky, never had a problem with either carrier, they always leave the box by the front door (my house sits way back from the street) with nary a scratch or dent!

I live a nice street, everyone but us are homeowners, the guy across the street keeps his $50,000 sailboat in the front yard, with two smaller ones, nobody ever messes with anything. I think they told me the last break-in was in '95 and that was a domestic issue :roll:

stuwee

I used to live in the middle of crack central, very scarey! Come home one day and the pair of shoes were hanging from the power line in front of the house, but I had I-Da-Ho the badass Akita then, no one got near the house, without her giving a few warning barks :twisted:

I even propped the back door open, when I left so she had free reign of the yard and the house, some idiot breaks in and.....lets just say after they shit their drawers it would not be pretty when Daddy got home :evil2:

Akita pinto.jpg

Last edited:

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Worse place for me was East San Diego. Man... that was like "Compton" up in L.A. (well, not as bad of course, but San Diego's equivalent). I had the laundry room outside my apartment, when some crackhead broke right in and crowbar'd the coin box right off the washer. New Year's Eve? Oh.. just some other nut with a shotgun blowing big holes in my neighbor's car.

And yup, I was living there when all that Rodney King stuff went down. It weren't pretty.. :shock:

stuwee

I just showed Dale pics of the stash, part of which is coming our way, his mouth dropped and asked if any of it was any good. I told him tough titties if you don't like it, you're gonna hear it anyway, and damn loud too buddy :mrgreen:

Gotta keep the hosers in line :bootyshake:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
How hard would it be to start another rockbox? We all add to it. I'm sure we all have music others don't have. When it is finished. Everyone copies it. We could go 2 TB or more.

Larry

stuwee

speakerman1 said:
How hard would it be to start another rockbox? We all add to it. I'm sure we all have music others don't have. When it is finished. Everyone copies it. We could go 2 TB or more.

Larry
Awesome idea :sign7: :sign7: !! 2TB is a helluva lot of music dude, I bet it took gamve months to put those together for us. But what the hey, great plan, they aren't that expensive, about $30 or $40 for the Astone's. I really love the looks of those puppies, with that pretty blue LED.

Can you hook up multiple ones at the same time? I'm not so good with that stuff :sad3:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
It took Graham 2 years to do it. I think that is what he said. I think we would have to agree on the file type. And it would be nice to have windows 7 recognize it. So it would all have to be by the same OS I think. I think I can afford a 2 TB HD and enclosure. To start it. After we are all done. Buy whatever kind you want to transfer to. Jerry we need your input. Is this feasible?

Who all would like to do it?

Larry

stuwee

I only have a couple hundred CDs, but about 8,000 Lps :twisted:

Not sure how to needledrop (is that what they call it nowdays?). The TT is waaay across the house from the 'puter room, oh shit, I have a laptop now :cheers:

Jerry can this rig record from the stereo? If so, how? Remember I'm a dumbass with these things when you respond........ :albino:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
stuwee said:
:thumbleft: :thumbleft: Nando, list what ELP you've got, I might be able to fill in the blanks!
Stuwee: OK, I'll do that once I begin recording. I may have 4-5 ELP albums. But, I'll PM you that information.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
Found more music. Nando's on the left, Stu's on the right.
How can this be: He will be bragging how his is bigger than mine.

Nando.