Sony TA-F630 ESD Integrated Stereo Amplifier

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
We can tell whose side you're on, Tony. And for Christmas I did get her another book with a Canadian hook: "Orr - My Story" by Bobby Orr.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
A banana hook and good dental work.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
What - big dresser?

Nando.
No a Canadiana Book written by a guy named Fernando, who speaks volumes of wively permissiveness when it comes to a household full of decent audio gear. The one who eagerly awaits new equipment with a polishing rag and a toothbrush. :happy3:

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
No a Canadiana Book written by a guy named Fernando, who speaks volumes of wively permissiveness when it comes to a household full of decent audio gear. The one who eagerly awaits new equipment with a polishing rag and a toothbrush. :happy3:
CAN I PRE-ORDER A COPY???!!!

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Yep at the Sarducci website pre-orders are being taken. Send the case in a self stamped self addressed envelope. No return address is necessary. :toothy5:

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Yep at the Sarducci website pre-orders are being taken. Send the case in a self stamped self addressed envelope. No return address is necessary. :toothy5:
I gotta be careful or it might be me in the case! Maybe Nando can help me negotiate a favourable prenup, at the moment one phase linear in the living room has my girls panties in a bunch!:violent2:

NavLinear

I gotta be careful or it might be me in the case! Maybe Nando can help me negotiate a favourable prenup, at the moment one phase linear in the living room has my girls panties in a bunch!:violent2:
It all depends where the panties bunch up. This could be a good thing. :toothy5: :shaking2: