Somebody Was Looking For A Kit????????

nadude98

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Kenwood Basic C2 is a nice sounding preamp...... having listened to a P3600 and a Basic C2 I would say they sound very similar with both modded.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Anyone here have the bid on the L-10 on ebay? Not interested myself but I was gonna eff with them to see if they have a max bid in place. If its one of us I don't want to eff with it.

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
---there is no replacement for displacement
Hey Fishoz,

yeah im going to bid on it as I need one, haven't placed a bid yet but I messaged him to see if we give me a buy it now number and he responded that he was going to let the auction run.

i probably won't bid on it until the late minutes of the auction.

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Have you pursued the one on AK?

Nav turned me on to the one I have from AK. Had no trouble and got a very good deal.

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
I am only registered on AK (and recently) and went to look for it before I figured out you have to subscribe to Bartertown....no probably subscribing but im gonna see if I can reel in the one on eBay first.

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
See if you can get the name of the guy on AK and PM him. I had let my subscription run out but thanks to Nav we struck a deal.

Anyone want to help out here - subscriber to AK - and get a name??

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
Are you a subscriber to AK? If so an Acurus L10 is listed there. His first post was the 7th of August and he bumped it on the 7th of September for $305 plus $10 for shipping. I suspect he would be willing to come down a bit to get it sold assuming he still has it. I copied his photos and attached them below.
Navo said it was buried deep in equipment, original post was on Aug 7th with a bump on Sept 7th.

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
Yes Sir! $242, $25 ship so $267 to my front door. Hopefully another piece of the puzzle on my system build.

Geegz

Journeyman
Tagline
Thanks Lee, thanks Fishoz! Really looking forward to pairing that with the WOPL 700!

I Also picked up a set of Klipsch KG 4.5's and a Klipsch 8" powered sub in light oak locally for $200, nice horns on the KG 4.5's