Shure V15-V

Those original Stanton /Pickering stylus’ are good to have!
They are and I got a little bit obsessed about collecting them. I now realize that it would take about six lifetimes to wear them all out lol. Somebody needs to enjoy them, I just don't have any friends that are into audio like I am. I know someone would be happy to have them, so I'll get a list together.

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Do that, I would like to take a look. My Denon 301 has been great but has been with me a lot of years. I need to check the stylus to see if there's anything left, though it still sounds good. I just saw where Goldring has released a new HOMC in my price range but I'd like to see what else is around if, in fact, I need to swap out. Not sure I want to pay the same as a new cartridge to have the Denon re-tipped.

Do that, I would like to take a look. My Denon 301 has been great but has been with me a lot of years. I need to check the stylus to see if there's anything left, though it still sounds good. I just saw where Goldring has released a new HOMC in my price range but I'd like to see what else is around if, in fact, I need to swap out. Not sure I want to pay the same as a new cartridge to have the Denon re-tipped.
I also have a very good 301 along with the 110

I went with a fairly high end moving coil that I got a deal on so that's the only reason I'm giving them up. They all have their qualities, their own sound and strengths and those denons are very good.