ROXANNE........

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
The wicked Bitch lives.... I had her in the closet waiting to do the last minute touches.... She rocks the house. I am no longer amp-less... I think she turned out awesome... I just need to put on her black handles, that will finish up....

Roxanne 003.jpg Roxanne 004.jpg Roxanne 006.jpg Roxanne 005.jpg Roxanne 001.jpg Roxanne 002.jpg

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
The wicked Bitch lives.... I had her in the closet waiting to do the last minute touches.... She rocks the house. I am no longer amp-less... I think she turned out awesome... I just need to put on her black handles, that will finish up....

View attachment 23061
A very interesting look Perry. Glad you got back and got er done...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yes indeed. I thought I had issues with these 2 amps but it turns out, had too much shit plugged into the circuit for my shop and the garage.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Shit Joe, now you tell me. I should have known when they were both doing weird stuff a couple weeks ago. Didn't want to dick with them and left on vacation.

CASSETTE DECK

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Path under Coastlands overbridge
I'm impressed with the look of red LED display. It goes very well with the black anodised front panel. I've used red LEDs on the front panel display a few times in my modifications of various car and home stereo systems in the past. To me they all looked impressive.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Perry, did you yourself spec and replace the standard White Oak colors or did Joe supply them?

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I bought the LED's and resistors Joe recommended from mouser but he sent me the light board already done so I have a set for my next amp.