Ron's Beast

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Just checked tracking, does not even say it's in CT yet. Usually it will show South Windsor, CT the day before they deliver to me. Just says [TABLE="class: th_table"]
<tbody>[TR="class: th_table_row main 2016-06-07"]
[TD="class: status"][/TD]
[TD="class: info_icon_column"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: location"]ALTUS, AR[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Ron, just got off the horn with the dildo's at FedEx, it will be there Friday (tomorrow) sometime after 10 am. Signature required, is there an adult available? :)

Northwinds

Tagline
Good, it will give me more time to think about how to set my shit up. The M-504 just fit inside the cab, neither the Clair or the Perreaux SA3 will fit. The 1200mk2 is sitting on top so that rules that out

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
Ron, the suspense is killing me...I can only imagine what it's doing to you!

Perry, another fine example of days gone by reborn better than ever. Well done...again!

Northwinds

Tagline
^^^^ Thanks Brother :headbang:

I have to drive up to Springfield. MA today to pick up Jake's Mom. She is coming for his HS graduation. I hope I do not miss the FedEx guy because it's signature delivery. Hoping it will be here before 3:30PM because I have to be in MA by 5pm to pick her up at the train station

Northwinds

Tagline
I guess my daughter-in-law will go with Deb to get Jake's Mom so I will be home. All is good!

Tagline
---
Hey Ron, I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow! My oldest is graduating tomorrow too. Hope you guys all have a great day!

Northwinds

Tagline
Thanks Dan! I did not know you had a kid that old!!! Yep, tomorrow is the big day, they both have cap & gown stuff going on today

Northwinds

Tagline
Sorry Perry, just had to. You will notice the meter switch is set to normal :toothy5:

Peaks to max power (0dBs) in this vid, right now I just had her up even higher. The D9's are taking all she can feed them but I will wait a few days to see if I can pin the meters without blowing up something in the speakers LMAO! I have 8A fuses in the D9s now hehehe

She sounds awesome!!!! In a few days when she is warmed up good I can only expect better

Thanks Perry and Navo, you guys are AWESOME!! My first WOPL1000 and it's a Clair!!!! I am so freaking happy right now. Even Deb approved of Sabbitha (then I turned her up and she flew into the bedroom LMAO!!!!!)

I want to do something for the board so I have to do some thinking while I am cranking

http://vid13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/DeanML79/DSCF9799_zpsept12agz.mp4

Last edited: