Ron's Beast

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Got a couple thing started. Back Planes getting soldered tonight. It's got new RCA's, speaker posts (for his DC Protection), few fuse holders and a decent paint job. It's a start anyway.

Ron and #3 001.jpg

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
What size cans are you putting in her Perry? I want max reserve power LOL (I can try to get some bucks up if you need some for them)

Northwinds

Tagline
BBC Archives Pink Floyd 1974 Wembley FM broadcast quality 3 disc set... here we come...

Northwinds

Tagline
Hmmm, is this on vinyl or cd??
AK member vfr800fiman (Glenn) who lives next town over from me dropped it off yesterday to me in trade. 3 cd's .wav files, excellent sound quality Dan. Comes with a printed color coversheet. I guess he did them some fancy way on his fancy computer

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
The story is (and I gather it's true from the news) that Budweiser is going to be renamed AMERICA from July to November...

I was beside myself because does this mean AMERICA SUCKS?????

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Ron, I'm leaving the top and bottom cover for you to sand and paint. I've huffed way too much.... I did sand and paint the chassis since It would be difficult for you to do once it's assembled. I did the transformer cover also. I had some pink spray paint but you probably wouldn't be amused.... LOL..... Pictures later this evening. Just need to assemble the control board and connect the front panel assembly.

Perry