Ready to shoot my Series 2 Model 200

Tagline
---
It does not, but I'm about to buy a transistor and diode tester, just because I'm tired of all this guesswork. My digital multimeter just gives me odd readings, and I want something that says "yes this part is good" or "no this part is blown". So, a new meter is in order, I think.

Charles.

Tagline
---
Started off with B- on the output. Replaced bias transistor, and it switched to B+ on the output. Replaced Q3 and.... it works. Both channels work. Waiting on the amp to warm up so I can set the bias now. Haven't tested with speakers and an actual audio signal yet, but I will very soon!

Charles.

Tagline
---
Listening to the first album on it now.... sounds really good. 0.000v offset on the left channel and .002v on the right. Dialed bias in to .4v on each channel. New op-amps too. Now I just need to find an inexpensive used preamp for this, and I'll use it to power some vegas for outdoor parties.

Charles.

Tagline
---
It really drove me to the point of madness for a while. Lots and lots of frustration. But I'm happy now, it's working. I was even able to fix the bent case (idiot shipped it without padding).

Charles.