Quick Check of Control Board Function - Pictures of test set up

Sunnbobb

Journeyman
Tagline
Bikes, baseball and big amps.
I've set up PL400 #6 to run the above test from the WOPL docs. Before I put the juice to it, I wanted to make sure it is set up the way suggested in the docs. Joe, If you have a minute, could you confirm this is set up right? Thanks! Richard

20240603_193522[1].jpg 20240603_193412[1].jpg

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I've set up PL400 #6 to run the above test from the WOPL docs. Before I put the juice to it, I wanted to make sure it is set up the way suggested in the docs. Joe, If you have a minute, could you confirm this is set up right? Thanks! Richard

View attachment 81727 View attachment 81728
Richard, It appears that your board is built as full comp by the picture with the exception that you are missing the 1 ohm resistors in the R38R slot (and possibly the R38L slot as well). The debug instructions you appear to be following are for a quasi comp test, not full comp (I am drawing from memory and will have to check that). You are definitely missing a resistor in the R38R slot however.

Sunnbobb

Journeyman
Tagline
Bikes, baseball and big amps.
Yup, full comp. And here is a screenshot of the test set up I am following. Sorry, I should have posted it so you didn't need to go digging. test.jpg I'm just trying to out do Gene on leaving R38 out. lol

Last edited:

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Yup, full comp. And here is a screenshot of the test set up I am following. Sorry, I should have posted it so you didn't need to go digging. View attachment 81730 I'm just trying to out do Gene on leaving R38 out. lol
What are you trying to debug? What is the problem you are chasing? If you are chasing a problem, the lack of R38 could be instrumental.