PL700 WOPL info needed

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
I’m glad to see I’m not the only schlub using the dining room table as a workbench.
Graduated to a desk in the living room now Mark! Still have to organize things but it just arrived in the last load of moving stuff.

Living room coffee table is good for transmission work.
Back when I lived at home mom came home to find the dishwasher running. She was so proud of her then teenaged son for helping out with the dishes. That is until she opened it to find most of a small block Chevy inside...o_O

Attachments

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
My wife has our dining table perma covered with a jigsaw puzzle & a laptop. Her daytime command post.
I'm forced to eat in the recliner in front of the TV.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
My wife has our dining table perma covered with a jigsaw puzzle & a laptop. Her daytime command post.
I'm forced to eat in the recliner in front of the TV.

I too eat in front of the TV with my recliner and TV tray but the clutter would wig her out. That and the fact her kitchen table has a copper top and would be an issue working electronics on it. But, she doesn't mind if my shop is in disarray (or empty as it is now). I like when I have company and the house is NOT looking like a bomb went off.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I too eat in front of the TV with my recliner and TV tray but the clutter would wig her out. That and the fact her kitchen table has a copper top and would be an issue working electronics on it. But, she doesn't mind if my shop is in disarray (or empty as it is now). I like when I have company and the house is NOT looking like a bomb went off.
Is Sherry back running the marathon again Perry? Hope so, you have a move coming up.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Is Sherry back running the marathon again Perry? Hope so, you have a move coming up.

I left her in Mn when I came back a week and a half ago. She's looking for a place for us and since almost all of the house had been packed up, I'll handle this end. I have guys coming Sunday to pack up the POD so I'm without a bed for Sunday/Monday night. Guess I can camp out on the floor and make due......

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I'm down to the dregs of the fridge/freezer. Had to break down and go to Mickey-D's for breakfast. It will take weeks to get my guts operating correctly. I think I'll stick to beer and toast in the morn.
The start capacitor on my fridge blew out a few weeks ago, I never thought I’d get sick and tired of eating meat. I had to cook everything!

Went to Wendy’s last Monday- $9.60 for a freakin’ cheeseburger combo (Dave’s double with cheese, small fries & Diet Coke). I recall a McDonald’s commercial from the ‘70s that said “change back from your buck,” now it’s change back from a sawbuck…

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
is your place so small you don't have room to work?
I moved out of that place last year - 750sf 1br condo. Was home for 20+ years.

Moved to a bigger place (rental) in the country but after a couple of instances of using contact cleaner and soldering, I was told to stop doing that stuff. It causes odours.

The woman homeowner didn’t like me doing anything I liked to do so she kicked me out.

Last night I finished shifting my stuff to another rental. Back to 750sf but 2br not 1br. Tiny br’s, tiny kitchen, tiny lr.

So far, I must be creative in determining where a dining table can go. And it’s a small one. Dinette would be more like it.

Pondering things as I type while in the lr. Which is way smaller than those before. Smaller than my last 2 br’s.

Have been wondering if there will be a spot where I can tinker.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I moved out of that place last year - 750sf 1br condo. Was home for 20+ years.

Moved to a bigger place (rental) in the country but after a couple of instances of using contact cleaner and soldering, I was told to stop doing that stuff. It causes odours.

The woman homeowner didn’t like me doing anything I liked to do so she kicked me out.

Last night I finished shifting my stuff to another rental. Back to 750sf but 2br not 1br. Tiny br’s, tiny kitchen, tiny lr.

So far, I must be creative in determining where a dining table can go. And it’s a small one. Dinette would be more like it.

Pondering things as I type while in the lr. Which is way smaller than those before. Smaller than my last 2 br’s.

Have been wondering if there will be a spot where I can tinker.

You have been renting for 20 plus YEARS???? Holy shit, you could have paid 2 houses off in that time.

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
No, that one I owned. Became a renter afterwards. Thought I’d be able to buy a place after the eviction but nope. So renting again.

A fellow doing the internet install just left. Despite it’s shortcomings, he said my being able to get this place was a gift from heaven. Even though a small town, rentals here are very few and gone in a nanosecond. All by word of mouth. I had to act immediately otherwise there most likely would not have been another opportunity.

I don’t like the place but a bird in the hand, beggars can’t be choosers and all that stuff.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
The start capacitor on my fridge blew out a few weeks ago, I never thought I’d get sick and tired of eating meat. I had to cook everything!

Went to Wendy’s last Monday- $9.60 for a freakin’ cheeseburger combo (Dave’s double with cheese, small fries & Diet Coke). I recall a McDonald’s commercial from the ‘70s that said “change back from your buck,” now it’s change back from a sawbuck…
My Fug Mark, one time we set sail for Baltimore from inland canukistan. It was 12 days down, 3 days in port and 12 days back. We lost refrigeration on the way down, are like kings! Prime rib, steaks and roasts. Then we are ate canned beans and shit back up....