pl400 question

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
HeHeHe...its just beginning.

The WOPL will just make you look for the weak links in your system. My speaks are the only pre WOPL pieces left in my system, and I went with the amp to drive my speaks. Be patient, kick back and listen. You'll know what you need.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
that dose not surprise me some time down the road I would like build my own speakers and make a cross between a hifi and party type speaker a=that has an industrial look about it

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
so am I been wanting to buy one for some time now just have not yet man this place knows how to spend all my money between the thing I ordered yesterday for my speakers on going project but playable the power strip and tomarow the line conditioner I will have spent 145 not complaining just saying there gose my 5th of fireball
SCREW ALL ELSE, don't sacrifice the 5th of FIREBALL...... That is the elixir of life my friend.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
SCREW ALL ELSE, don't sacrifice the 5th of FIREBALL...... That is the elixir of life my friend.
it is a little late for that my friend since every thing except the line conditioner is in shipping and even if I pass on the conditioner now I still have to get speaker conecters for another project I have in the works my plan was to start saving now so maybe at the end of next year I could have been able to aford to buy an built amp from but since mr. Fred was kind enough do donate one of his to me that freed me up to spend on other thing I dint even buy any thing to drink on my birthday that his how deadicated I was to save to buy a compleated wopl all I can say it is a catch 22

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
do you still sell handles for amps if you do I will contacting you around christmas/newyears to buy some I am not proud of this but the only time I can spend money the holidays my birthday and when ever I go to the scrap-yard

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
ok thanks I was suspecting that 700b/700ii/clair handles would not fit a series 1 400

I would like to find some one that can make handles for 400 series 1 that are like the ones used on 700b cause they look more robust and like there is more to grab then the series ii style handles