PL400 II Chassis Spare Parts

happy_aluin

New Around These Parts
Hi,
I have bought a PL 400 II and I'm searching for some spares parts of the chassis.
I need the upper and lower plate of the chassis, the faceplate the gain knobs, and the cover of the transformer.
Do you have something to sell?

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
You very seldom see any damage on a 400 chassis compared to the 700's. A lot of 700's were used in mobile applications and were bounced around a lot where as the 400's were usually in home stereo systems

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
You very seldom see any damage on a 400 chassis compared to the 700's. A lot of 700's were used in mobile applications and were bounced around a lot where as the 400's were usually in home stereo systems

It's got nothing to do with damage. Have you actually had your hands on a WOAD reproduction chassis?????? Screw the crap sheet metal that sloughs off steel into the fresh electronics every time you touch the screws.

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
Not to argue, but my experience was there were racks and racks of 400's in rocke and roll PA's. They wered modified with front panel fuses and level controls. When done right, the lower outside transformer bolt was replaced with a longer one and a bracket was installed to support the transformer. Those held up pretty good.