Pioneer Spec Gear Thread

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
laatsch55 said:
stuwee said:
Man, I wish I'd known about your counter weight for the arm issue, I just junked one in the trash 2 weeks ago, I got tired of stubbing my toe on the TT being on the floor and chucked it to the curb :cry:

YOU AREN'T SERIOUS!!!!!!!!????????
Not a PL-630 silly, one of the lesser ones, but those counter weights on the back fit alot of Pioneer models and that little antiskating thingie, with the pin and weight at the end of it does as well. Like I said I bang my foot on it real good and said F it....chucked it hard :mrgreen: , sorry, I was in pain!!

I posted a pic of it a long time ago for parts, no one said anything..... :oops: :oops:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
laatsch55 said:
So what do you need Steve??
It sounds like the Pioneer custom IC in the servo and the weight.

The whole arm seems like a bit much from what I've checked but I don't know for certain without looking at the SM (which I should have as vinylengine has that DL I think or I saved it).

orange

Tagline
Re: Pioneer Spec Gear Thread SPEC RACK parts ETC on eBay

Seller babyjdrums has put a SR-303. Spec rack, a few rack mounts, handles and nuts/bolts, CT-F950, RT-707 AND 909 and SG-, SA-9800 and TX-7800...to be found HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com/babyjdrums/m.html? ... ksid=p3686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALL of these items apparently started at $9.99.

Some of you might benefit greatly, go look.

NOTE: I dont have a clue who the seller is but his auctions are such fun to see that I saved him.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Wow, the Spec rack, shelves, and hardware would be something I would love to have for my components. Thanks for the tip, Steven! I'm not an e-bayer, so I'll watch from the sidelines.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
And I've never had Paypal.

Somebody wanna help the padre with his conversion to orderly gear?