Pics of your Favorite Cassette Tapes

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Went looking for used cabinet knobs today. Visited a place I've been to before where I've found all manner or things. Whenever I've seen blank cassettes and ask how much, I'm told "just take 'em". Same with these.

Fuji FR-II was bar none my favorite cassette in days gone by, when I recorded hundreds of tapes. But since I lost interest in cassettes, have not tried any more recent Fuji's. And all my tape hardware is far away so could not even try out one of these if I had a mind to.

IMG_4405.JPG

And I found some cabinet knobs!!!! Exactly the kind and finish I was looking for and for a buck a piece.

IMG_4406.JPG

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'll go look, think I have one.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
OH LOOK! NOS AND STILL WRAPPED!

DSC00419.JPG

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Tony: I am about to unseal one to record my latest project for a friend in the U.K.. His name is Tony, as well. Once I am done with that one and one other, I could record a copy of my "Numbers" project for you. It has been a long time since we did a mix tape exchange.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
All of the selected tracks are songs related to numbers, either in the song title or subject matter. Quite an easy one to do, if you think of all the songs that fit this theme.

Nando.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Looking back - what type of tape stock have you yet to experience in an exchange? I'd like to gin something up on a fresh blank you've thought about but haven't 'tasted' ...

Think: Has to go good with Courvoisier ...

Elite-ist

Staff member
Tony: Right off the bat - Scotch. Don't know why, but I haven't even recorded on a Scotch cassette. The other, would be a Denon DX1, or any of the AGFA tapes.

Nando.