phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
when the packages get it in miami....it is opened and photoed...i also provide an invoice to establish value for taxes and damages if necessary
8 am sure for security (no bombs) and no drugs...and classify it...it is also for the purpose of identifying contents with address ( they photo package too) in case something is damaged or lost...
then it is scheduled on airline...not much time in miami...off to c.r. and into my lovin arms!!!
lol

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
all of these will come in handy, especially if i can seal the deal on the other two....
and many thanks to joe for pointing me to them....
rob is helping out a bunch too....
thanks to all of you for baby sitting me...
:)
lol
We are out of baby formula here...gonna be rough

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
when the packages get it in miami....it is opened and photoed...i also provide an invoice to establish value for taxes and damages if necessary
8 am sure for security (no bombs) and no drugs...and classify it...it is also for the purpose of identifying contents with address ( they photo package too) in case something is damaged or lost...
then it is scheduled on airline...not much time in miami...off to c.r. and into my lovin arms!!!
lol
Your package fit like a glove in the box Gene. If they undo it, it probably won't fit back in the way it was originally packed.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Your package fit like a glove in the box Gene. If they undo it, it probably won't fit back in the way it was originally packed.
thank you so much....for all joe....
looking forward to all of this....
i think i can get one running long enough to upgrade the other...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it