phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Thanks Gene but I will stick with "88" because it pisses people off that I do not want to associate with anyway. I have actually had some folks question that one and get pissed over it. Fuck man. Glad you have your Schiit otw.
well, it aint me....i think you are a nice guy....and i enjoy your comments....
you cant sweat the small stuff....and remember....
in the scheme of things, it is all small stuff...lol
take care!!

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Ever seen that video where it shows a figure of a human and slowly backs away all the way into space where you cant even see the earth all the way out of the solar system. Well, I am just as big as that human they show there. Nothing more. Fact. And thanks for the kind words. I have been taught to just try and do the next right thing. That is all.

gene french

Tagline
does "vsat88" have significance that is over my head....or beyond my pay scale???

i am not having a good day either.....lol
a neighbor needed a little help....i went to the bank...as i never keep cash in the house....
when i left the atm i put the dodge in reverse to back out of the parking lot...and it went dead .... would not restart....
waited 5 minutes....restarted with difficulty....put in reverse again....died....
called my mechanic...and when he got there it cranked....i drove home...7 km....
parked it....would not recrank....wow....this is getting old...sent jerry to gas station and got 5 gallons of diesel....
cranked with effort...he is returning now to town now to fill it up...
a few weeks ago...the fuel guage sending unit crapped out....i have another on order....i use the trip meter and fill up every 500 km...with a 34 gallon tank i have lots of room to spare....anyway....maybe someone syphoned the diesel when jerry borrow my truck to run errands....i have cameras here...and 6 dogs....if somebody got me...it was not here....lol
the sending unit and fuel pump are in the same unit...maybe the pump is going out....i already lost the sending unit....
maybe the fuel filter???....i will know more when/if jerry returns....i know he made it there...the pharmacy has electronic billing....and the bill from a purchase there he was to make for me showed up....so i know he is in town....lol
life is never dull....
i just heard him driving up....lol
i show according to the math ot have 20 liters left in the tank....
but, it seems to be doing fine after fill up....cranks right up...
gremlins...

gene french

Tagline
Ever seen that video where it shows a figure of a human and slowly backs away all the way into space where you cant even see the earth all the way out of the solar system. Well, I am just as big as that human they show there. Nothing more. Fact. And thanks for the kind words. I have been taught to just try and do the next right thing. That is all.
i got news for ya....we are all just about that same size.....only certain people think they are bigger than they actually are....lol
sad to say, they are everywhere....
but, i feel i am like you....very content being who/what/where i am...lol
about the size of a gnats patootie!!!!
lol

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Nah Gene. VSAT (Copy And Paste) = VSAT refers to any two-way satellite ground mounted or a stabilized maritime VSAT antenna with an antenna (dish) that is smaller than 3 meters; people generally use the term VSAT to refer to any two-way satellite Internet terminal that is not a teleport Earth Station. That is what I used to do many years ago. Owned a small satellite install company. And 88 is just a number I picked long ago when I needed a number as well as letters to sign up for somthing on the internet. Four letters were not enough or something. However, some on the internet seem to think that since I used the number 88 it means that I am saying some secret shit about liking Hitler (Copy and paste) "H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler". Idiots, I am not a fucking skinhead or a nazi. Farthest from it. I am just an old dude that believes in being kind as possible to others and minding my own business.

gene french

Tagline
Nah Gene. VSAT (Copy And Paste) = VSAT refers to any two-way satellite ground mounted or a stabilized maritime VSAT antenna with an antenna (dish) that is smaller than 3 meters; people generally use the term VSAT to refer to any two-way satellite Internet terminal that is not a teleport Earth Station. That is what I used to do many years ago. Owned a small satellite install company. And 88 is just a number I picked long ago when I needed a number as well as letters to sign up for somthing on the internet. Four letters were not enough or something. However, some on the internet seem to think that since I used the number 88 it means that I am saying some secret shit about liking Hitler (Copy and paste) "H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler". Idiots, I am not a fucking skinhead or a nazi. Farthest from it. I am just an old dude that believes in being kind as possible to others and minding my own business.
i used to have hughes satellite internet....lol
long ago...used satellite down and modem up....i should have known that..oh well...

88...hmmmm..that could be anything!!
maybe you were a fan of our 38th president...but you would be 888....lol..
have a niece in law born 8/8/88....
who knows...just maybe...
the shadow knows...cause he be smart....
thanks for the update!!!
what do you do for a living now???
that you dont do satellite anymore...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
"what do you do for a living now???
that you dont do satellite anymore... "
Retired so I work more than ever. Wife has a great job and I take care of my Daughter, Mom and Dad. Help watch my grandbaby (of choice). Help with a very small not for profit (http://www.triangleclubal.org/). Mostly work on stereo gear and around the house I guess. I never have any long breaks lets put it that way!

gene french

Tagline
Retired so I work more than ever. Wife has a great job and I take care of my Daughter, Mom and Dad. Help watch my grandbaby (of choice). Help with a very small not for profit (http://www.triangleclubal.org/). Mostly work on stereo gear and around the house I guess. I never have any long breaks lets put it that way!
sounds fruitful ..sounds fulfilling...sounds like a man with a plan...congratulations!!!

gene french

Tagline
you are so lucky to still have your mom and dad...i sure miss mine...