Perry's 700 Series II Clair builds (4 amps)

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
On me, I was broke for awhile....
My fault also, when we moved out of the house for the Winter that messed up the shipping also. Not too many left but they are mainly series 1 700s and there is an extra tranny also if you remember. I will have to move some stuff to get to them again but I do have another ready to go, I will get you the measurements today hopefully. The box is covered with shit that I was moving around so I could get at other shit LOL

Tagline
---
Four enforcers? Well then I would expect to see names like O'Reilly, Schultz, and McTavish on them.

Well, I can most certainly build you one my brother. I have a donor. I bought it for a future build. You see the face assembly in the picture. I also have my pride and Joy The Red Head from Hell, Roxanne, she may have to go Bye Bye to finance the "The Four Enforcer's".

Start saving the pennies or sell some of the collectible's you have squirreled away :)

P

Tagline
---
My fault also, when we moved out of the house for the Winter that messed up the shipping also. Not too many left but they are mainly series 1 700s and there is an extra tranny also if you remember. I will have to move some stuff to get to them again but I do have another ready to go, I will get you the measurements today hopefully. The box is covered with shit that I was moving around so I could get at other shit LOL
I can lighten that 700B load by one amp...just saying. :)

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I packed a 700B (this one has a slightly tweaked chassis so it's probably a Joe chassis candidate for the tranny. Also the extra tranny Lee since the box is big enough, I just have to throw a tape on it for measurements and will PM them to you shortly but weighs about 80lbs or so

This is what is left, only one 700B and it's labeled "flamer" LOL. The front 700 series 1 is the hummer Lee but sounds great

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You guys are really forgetting Red Sonja.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You're an ass man, Ron, you and Navo...you'd have to like Sonja, she's DRAWN THAT WAY.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just got an email, gots me some parts showing up. At least one of my Red Enforcers will live soon, along with a build that I put up for sale (Clair). That's good. I have been bored.