New build for shop system

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Small end bearings were the initial failure, broken skirt finished things. Small ends are rough, if they can’t be honed clean at a reasonable size the crank needs to be pressed apart and rods replaced. Hard to find parts for these vintage sleds!

Attachments

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
He’s a good friend but his wife is a quiff. Last time I interacted with her I called her “Ms. Piggy” and honestly, it suits her. We made sure he had a safe ride home to her, his condition was not something she’ll be happy about though! I always tell visitors “you are your OWN liquor control board”.

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Them big boxes are a lot of work..
I bought 3 lbs of screws, went back for another 3lbs, bought 5 lbs today... might have enough now. Crazy how much layout and pre drilling the bracing requires.

Broke a pilot/countersink bit and the battery drill just died. Time for a speaker lubricant break!

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
Got the bottom level of bracing all glued and screwed in another. That’s what takes the most time. I think production is over for the night! Trever is feeling no pain and Darcy might have a nap in the cabinet..

Attachments