My New Preamp!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The phase inverting switch can't help channel; to channel phasing, just ground to hot....that channel to channel stuff ya gotta do the wire thing....backass woofing...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Got the Crown and Coke in handf Bud. It was tax lady day today..,..God knows how many illegal aliens I'm supporting...

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed

Tooheys Extra Dry Beer. I like the dry crisp beer types, with one exception, Boags beer which comes from Tasmania.

derek92994

Tagline
House payments keeping me broke as fuck, should have put the solar and air con on the house loan, instead of paying it myself, although at least that's less interest on the loan. Hindsight is a bitch.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
House payments keeping me broke as fuck, should have put the solar and air con on the house loan, instead of paying it myself, although at least that's less interest on the loan. Hindsight is a bitch.
Refinance and put it all in one heap? Here in the US people pile on their credit debt and student loans into one huge hole.

derek92994

Tagline
Will think about it, however I am not behind, so at least that's something. Its just a little tight. Part of my loan is variable interest rate, the other is fixed rate.